Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sex in the afternoon


Sunday, January 31, 2016

Just got home from a mind blowing afternoon!  Angela and I were going to go to a movie, but “Sisters” was our first choice and it is already out of theaters – boo hoo.  We went to lunch and stopped at the Irvine Spectrum to look for a pair of shoes for me and sunglasses for Angela.  It is overcast and has looked like rain most of the day.  I don’t think it ever got to 60 degrees so when she suggested we go back to her place I was thinking “What took you so long?!” 

Angela has a really small house, but it is beautiful.  She has an in-home salon on one side and it is a third of the whole house.  The rest of the house is just a dining/living room separated by an archway, a kitchen, bath and bedroom.  From the open front door one can see all the way through the living/dining room to French doors that lead out to a small porch.  The right side of the house has only a bathroom with a glassed in shower and whirlpool tub, and a large bedroom.  There are skylights in both the bathroom and bedroom, and like the dining room, there are French doors that lead from the bedroom to the back porch. 

When we got to Angela’s house, almost the first thing she did was go into the bathroom and start filling the bath tub.  She joked with me that I had complained about being cold and she said I needed to warm up.  When she came out of the bathroom she was wearing only her bra and panties – she has such a great body! – and started kissing me immediately.  She had been kidding/teasing me all afternoon and I had been feeling a pelvic twinge almost every minute we were together.  When I had seen her bathroom the first time, I had noted it was surrounded by candles.  I found out today they are battery powered – not real candles, but little lights that flicker.  They seem real. 

We sat in that warm tub together, with the “candles” flickering, for almost 45 minutes, snuggling, touching each other in very intimate ways, and enjoying the slipperiness of each other’s body, inside and out.  We moved to her bedroom (which was about 8 feet away) and spent another hour of exquisite gentleness – this is absolutely the most unbelievable lovemaking I have ever experienced.  I intended to have a conversation with Angela about how I should bring Ross more fully into a female led relationship, but it didn’t seem like the time, so I am going to save that for another day later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Now I know how it feels to be in a toxic relationship, being cheated on or be in a relationship with a cheater. This was so sad after I Contacted (hackingloop6@gmail . c o m) to help me hack my husband’s phone because I want to know his activities and see who he chats with.. All this was because I was suspecting him and in less than 4hrs( hackingloop6 @ g m a i l c o m) was able to hack his phone and gave me access to all his phone activities.. It was sad to discover that he has been cheating on me with my cousin sister, so all u need to do to know the truth about your relationship is to contact a cyber genius (hackingloop6@gmail . com)you can call or text WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, he is a legit and reliable hacker.

    ReplyDelete