Saturday, January 16, 2016

Weekend at the beach


Friday, January 15, 2016

This has been a busy week.  Ross and I both work in hospitals (in the same one when we met, but no longer) but we have the weekend and Monday off.  We are going to get a hotel room at the beach for at least Saturday and Sunday, even though the temperatures will only be in the 60s.  

I just cannot create in my mind a scenario in which I harshly demand that Ross tell me every detail of his inner-most fantasies.  Instead, I have given him directions to write a letter that describes exactly how he wants our relationship to change, specifically describing ways he wants to be dominated by me.  I’ve told him he needs to be realistic.  If he wants this to be a lifestyle, he needs to describe changes that are realistic.  We’ll see . . . .    

No comments:

Post a Comment